Thursday 10 March 2016

The SPIRIT of MUSIC

Dear Friends
The world would be such a lonely place without Music and Friends. Today I am dedicating this creation of mine to all my lovely friends and to the spirit of music that binds all humanity.
This creation is made combining different media together. Mix Media is the perfect medium to express my creative best as its expanse is unfathomable. The more you enter into this exciting world of Mix Media, the more you fall in love with it.
In this creation, I have used host of techniques – paper,dusty attics colors-tones of coffee colour, trinkets, altered objects, fabrics, threads, finnabair products, silk acrylic colours, beads, flakes, finnabair butterfly stamp – well anything that I feel can fit and make the canvas and my creativity speak.





Hope you liked this work.

Challenges entered:

11 comments:

  1. One of the best creations of urs....love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow I have to hold my jaw. I love your project. Thank you for your participation in the Challenge Mixed Media Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooooo much. Appreciation coming from you means alot to me. O Gosh

      Delete
  3. This is a stunning design and holy wowzers! Gorfeous layers and colors and textures. I just want to reach out and touch it! Fantabulous and so scrumptious! Awesome sauce! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beatiful and original!!! Thanks for playing with Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for your participation at MMP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much Nirvana. Appreciation from you means a lot.

      Delete